tiar/FDN/rot4 rot5 and rot6 are renamed orth4 orth5 and orth6
(this should not change the way patches using them work as the axoloti uses guid to identify them).
These objects are static matrix objects (no modulation) than can be used to create FDN reverbs/delay/chorus.
(as always, see the help patch to get a practical idea of what they can be used for).
They originally where "rotation matrices" and i extended them to "orthogonal matrices".
These matrices are "energy conservative", hence their extensive use for allpass reverberators.
The "rotations" text parameter allows you to combine operations to create these matrices.
Available operations :
- rot(axis1, axis2, angle in degrees); // rotates an axis with another the angle is a float
- negCol(number); // negates a column
- negLine(number); // negates a line
- randR(seed); // generates a pseudo random rotation matrix
- randO(seed); // generates a pseudo random orthogonal matrix
- transpose(); // transposes the matrix (for an orthogonal matrix it is it's inverse
 moved to tiar/FDN