@spacelordmother, sorry for the delay getting it updated, I was having power and conection issues with my Axo setup, so I pulled everything apart, and while it was appart I made a few changes, but haven't forgotten what I said I would do.
As it was quite some time ago when I did the Rot Enc objects, I had completely forgotten why I did them in the first place and the related goals. In fact the "Rot Enc Value" object was originaly designed to go into the negatives as well, the reason why it didn't was because I forgot to compare the rotary value and the minimum value in the code correctly, and instead was comparing to zero which I gues was a setup in a previous object.
Any how, I have replaced a "0" with "param_min" and all works perfectly now.
Enjoy. Every thing has been updated to the community library.