a few words to get you started quickly
Please read the relevant installation topic to help you install the required software to use Axoloti, they contain important information.
Installing on Windows
Installing on Mac OS X
Installing on Linux
- Plug the stereo output (marked output on underside of board) into your speakers/mixer using a stereo 1/4" TRS cable. (do not use a mono cable on v1.0 boards, see hardware notes) - initially keep volume levels low!
- Use the 1/8" mini-jack for headphones only
- Plug a USB with a micro USB connection, from your computer into the axoloti board, this will provide both power and communication.
many MicroUSB cables are power only and don't carry data, as they are for charging devices - these are NOT suitable for connecting to the computer
- start up the Axoloti software in your applications
- load one of the demos e.g. File -> Library -> Demos -> YouTube -> Tybett
- toggle the Live button.
if you have troubles installing, please re-read the installation guide to check you have completed all steps.
you can also consult the topic - Common Installation Problems
- read the user guide topics, in this user guide category
- have a look at the other resources in Axoloti to help you get started, detailed here