I've been trying to use the Dr Justice's Preset Manager in my latest preset and I'm having some trouble. Axoloti 1.0.12. Windows 7 64 bit.
I've tried the drj preset_manager_demo and is mostly working (except, surprisingly, saving, then loading the same patch alters the settings!) I tried to copy it's layout in my patch.
So, in my patch, it's 'sort of working' - top level parameters are getting saved and loaded, except:
1) No matter what I do, I can't get it to load (or save?) parameters in an embedded sub patch. My patch has 4 embedded sub patches.Each has number of controls exposed in the parent. While trying to troubleshoot this, I'm only trying to save parms from one sub patch (not sure if this messes things up or not). I set a different string for the preset manager in the sub patch instance and I see separate files for each preset manager instance being saved and loaded in the console. So, it appears to be going through the motions, bu t not actually, loading (or saving) parameters.
2) When I use the 'sub patch' setting for the preset manager in the subpatch (top level is 'Global') I get a message in the console stating:
3 non registered parms were skipped
What does that message mean and which setting - Global or Sub Patch - should be used in what circumstance?
3) I sometimes get a pair of console messages:
Ping: WaitSync Timeout, disconnecting now
followed by a disconnect request, and I lose my GUI session connection to the Axoloti.
Sometimes, it just disconnects without any messages. Has never happened with no Preset Manager running. Is there an incompatibility with this release of Axoloti s/w?
4) Is there an execution order component to the preset manager? I seem to get some different behaviour depending on where the manager is positioned in Axoloti. Is there a preferred topology for success?
5) What's the threaded vs non threaded Preset Manager?
So any help would be appreciated. This is functionality some of us really need in Axoloti.
Thanks in advance!