Recording step sequencer, 32 and 64 step variants, with most everything controlled from control inputs.
- val - the input value to save
- inix - the index of the table where to save
- intrig - when triggered, save val at table[inix]
- outix - as output, give table[outix]
- def - if outix is out of bounds, instead give this value as output
Basic usage would be to, for example, set up MIDI input such that the input value (val) is connected to the note input, intrig to gate, and also set up the gate to trigger a looping counter - that would then record each keypress into the sequencer. Separately, one might set up another looping counter connected to some tempo source and connect that to outix, and the output to some modulation input, such as pitch control for an oscillator.