Bump - was looking through other patches last night and it seems like things are missing all over the place, even from patches in the community library (Think it was the Tiar FuzzySync patch and it was missing the tiar/osc/steps/sixsync). Again, all these objects are working fine on my work computer.
Any ideas what could be causing this or what I may need to update? My tower at home was recently reformatted and updated to Windows 10 and have had a bunch of problems installing the patcher but my laptop has had no changes and had all the objects previously so I can't imagine what got messed up to cause this. Again, I've tried reinstalling multiple times with no success
Another side issue, I hadn't used the patcher in a month or two as I've had a few patches in my Axo that were working great until the other day, my guitar input has dropped signifigantly for no reason - synth sounds and everything else patched in work as they should at normal volume but just the guitar through dropped - this is why I went back to the patcher with plans to find/resolve that issue