I opened my Oxygen 49 Mk III keyboard today to look at how much space is available inside, and found that there is the perfect space to mount the Axoloti inside. As a result I went through the process of creating a subpatch that will allow for easy connection of sliders, dials and buttons to future patches. The added bonus is that the keyboard is class compliant which leaves all of the IO on the Axoloti for future expansion.
Below is the subpatch file. Things to note include buttons 1-8 latch to either 127 or 0, All outputs below that are active high, button 9 is not implemented and program 6 is required to be selected for the CC assignments to be correct.
Oxygen Keyboard CC mapped.axs (46.0 KB)
Feel free to take this an modifying it to your specific controller. Set up some disp objects, watch the CC, and channel values and adjust accordingly.