Yes. In my case, all the, 15 analog inputs are connected to 10k pots with wires ~20cm long. I added a 47uF cap between gnd and vda and a few 100nF caps. This reduced the noise.
I did not perfected shielding/grounding of enclosures nor used shielding audio wires as suggests @lokki , maybe, this could help. Now, for this project it's too late. I will certainly try that on my next Axoloti project.
Maybe it's not too late for @arunarush
@arunarush, maybe you can post a snapshot of my patch running on your input so that we can see if it is different from mine.
I've read somewhere that the analog -> digital converters are based on switched capacitors and that the proximity of the converters may be accountable for part of this noise.
The input sample is put in the list x (it replaces the older sample).
x is indexed by the sorted table. sorted is bubble sorted.
Note: The "gch" output is the "glitch" output corresponding to what have been removed.