they work for me too...
I didn't bother renaming the patches, I just used card reader mode to rename them.
which version of axoloti are you using?
@keyman , were you using the released 1.0.6 version?
if you start the patches in live mode, does it switch away... or keep running the patch?
Im a bit lost, patches seem fine, the only think I can think of is:
- incorrectly named, or not in root directory on sd card
- the start.bin doesnt have your patch switcher in it
- you have not rebuilt them, and done the upload since you added the switching logic.
- if your using Live then its not sending program changes when you think it should. (I actually used Max to send the program changes)
- for some reason your not getting program changes messages to the Axoloti... but I assume you getting others, so that seems odd.
Im assume your using the latest version of the Axoloti software, and that is one of the release builds (1.0.6)
(I'll confess I'm using a development version, but this is unlikely to change the functionality)
the entering sd card mode is a 'red herring', I think this is just because you are restarting the axoloti board, you would get the same if you power cycle it.
can you let us know more about your setup, e.g. which OS, which version of Axoloti etc... not that it makes a difference, but still good to know.