Thanks to those of you that put orders in! Here are the new boards and also some pics of a complete module.
The new boards have an improved ground plane and are labeled to make things a little easier:
This is a fully populated board. There's some leeway with the component values, but here's what I used. The resistors in the picture aren't actually 4.7k, but they should/will be. [note the L-shaped pin header row -- I use it to mount the Axoloti to the PCB]:
Here's the pot side. I used 20k, but I think @johannes recommended 100k.
Here's how the Axoloti is mounted to the PCB via the L-shaped pin header. You could use some sort of mounting hardware I guess, but this seems solid enough. The output jacks are wired directly to the TRS output (red wires). The input jacks are wired to the board (blue wires), where the signal passes through a clipping circuit and then gets wired to the TRS input (yellow wires). The board is labeled to make this easier. VDD for the clipping circuit is also wired to the PCB with an isolated ground.
The PCB mounts to a panel via the pots. Also, I use banana jacks, but there's no reason you couldn't use panel-mount 3.5mm jacks for a typical Eurorack system. The mounting depth isn't exactly "skiff friendly", but the panel is nice and narrow at a svelte 8hp, which was more important to me.
Here's a completed module in the case, powered up and not on fire: