Edit - one sold and considering keeping the other. Will update if necessary!
I have two now, one I bought on reverb one I bought from believotron.
I will sell the one without an enclosure
Hi @ghostly606 - seems I can't use private messaging as a basic level user. Anyway, if you're still selling those two, I'm interested.
One now sold. Considering keeping the other one but not sure yet!
Hi Grant! I am very interested in buying you a Core if you have one left.Let me know! ThanksA
Hi everyone, decided to keep Axoloti for now. Mods can you close this thread?