First real question here after having made several tests on my Axo.
I was wondering how can I approach multipoints envelopes since it did not came as obviuous as I thought.
Is such object already avaliable or does it need to be coded ?
I already manipulated similar function generators in msp or usine by using graphical X/Y object but since Axoloti does not provide such graphical abstraction it would probabbly need a slightly different approach.
What I think I have to set up is :
- Define a global duration for the enveloppe
- Define the desired number of value needed
- Define the time/distance between the different points ( X value for each point )
- Fix each value ( Y value )
- Interpolate between the values along defined duration
- Output a function/enveloppe
If you have any hints, that would be really appreciated. I thought something using faders could probably be a starting point...
Thanks a lot.