After working through the tutorials and reading the Axoloti book @janvantomme I came up with my first synth.
It's architecture is quite basic and loosely based on the TB303 and sounds familiar.
My main goals in creating this synth were to get a better understanding of the Axoloti an how to create some functions elementary to subtractive synths.
The following features are included:
- mixing OSC-waveforms
- modulating a filter with an envelope with varying amount
- filter key tracking with amount
- Legato glide with glide time control
- Pitchbend with range control
- applying several modulation sources to one modulation target (PB+glide->OSC-Pitch and Env-Amount+Key-Track-Amount->Filter-Pitch)
- two switchable "Amp"-Channels: clean and distortion
- mapping Midi CC#01 (Mod-Wheel) to the envelope amount control to the filter
Maybe this patch is interesting to other new Axoloti users...so I am happy to share it.
Ting-Bassline-mono.axp (7.8 KB)