Here is an updated version of the Hera-Synth:
I took the LFO section from the voice subpatch and put it into an embedded patch in the main patch, thus turning it into a global LFO since it makes no sense keeping a distinct LFO for each voice.
Also I changed the placement of the elements in the voice subpatch to optimize the signal flow to the processing (left to right, top to bottom).
Unfortunately the DSP load stays the same despite this changes...so it's still only 4-voice.
But the initial patch now sounds a little bit like the (in)famous Bladerunner-Sound.
Ting-Hera-poly.axp (7.3 KB)
Ting-Hera-voice.axs (10.0 KB)
In the next step I will try out what @brasso describes in this thread Polyphony Power User Tips