Here is a simplification of it. Problem is still there, so it is for sure related to table use:
Tets new Axo 2 .axp (15.1 KB)
(You have to save the table combo object as an object. It's based on table/alloc 16b sdram, so it needs to be saved).
These are not factory objects, they are embedded and edited objects. Pretty much every patch I make uses embedded/edited objects.
I was just hoping that maybe I could change a line or two of code to get it working
Check the picture for the settings I made. I also checked the midi routing, but it seems like I can't do anything in there. I can't do any settings.
Ah yes of course. I just want to tell what I am experiencing here, maybe it can be used for troubleshooting.
I am not complaining, just letting you guys know, who knows what to do about it
I still have another bord I run the old version on