I'm uploading release 1.0.12 now, available here.
Important: Backup your patches and objects before upgrading in case of undetected showstoppers, patched saved in 1.0.12 can not be opened in version 1.0.11.
There is no need to update or re-install the runtime if you had installed Axoloti before, it has not been changed since version 1.0.3.
- on Linux you need to run
sudo cp /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts /opt/Axoloti/runtime/lib/security/cacerts
in a terminal to resolve this error
Sync (pull) FAILED : factory (1.0.12,anon) org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.TransportException: https://github.com/axoloti/axoloti-factory.git: cannot open git-upload-pack
see this post for details.
- added detection of stack overflows and unstopped threads that would cause temporary corruption of the board
- The log screen does not scroll horizontally automatically anymore
- The log screen stops auto-scolling when scrolled up, scrolling fully down will re-enable auto-scrolling. Error messages (in red) also re-enable auto-scrolling.
- discard midi data sent to the usb host port when there is no usb-midi device connected
- initializes patch load index
- removed the tiny drum sampleset from flash (
wave/flashplay), replacement object auto-uploads the same samples to sdcard and then into sdram
- and more...
Full log of changes ("commits") compared to 1.0.11 can be found here.