@Zedkah @chriss , I had my enclosures cut at razorlabs uk based on @janvantomme files.
I made two changes
a) increased the size of the slots on top/bottom to allow for 3mm acrylic.
b) put them on to a larger template, as I had 5 cases made at the same time, so optimised the placement on the material to fit.
I think I used inkscape from memory... and I don't think I changed the colours or line thicknesses, though I did review them all, so perhaps I did... the template you download from them, gives the specifics about colours/thicknesses, and its easy to select them in the SVG.
(I think you need to do an ungroup if i remember correctly)
p.s. I used a mixture of plywood and acrylic, and was very pleased with the results.
you can see them here
I possibly can dig out the templates, but possibly not much use to you as parts are split over 3 different sheets, to get the most out of each.