Completed my first all axoloti tune (well, apart from a little eq/compression in the laptop).
The synth patch I used for all synth parts is here=
mandy.axp (59.3 KB)
I first made the drum patterns in my axoloti sample based drum machine, then recorded audio whilst I jammed with the patterns (kick on one track, snare and hats on the other). Then I fed the audio through my live sampler/filter patch a couple of times, recording audio while I played around with knobs/triggers.
The patches were the ones on this thread-
Then, I recorded the midi for the keyboard parts on the laptop, did a little tidying and fed the midi back through the synth linked above. I did this multiple times for each synth part, sending the same midi through different synth settings and playing with the knobs whilst recording.
Then I mixed the resulting audio, with a bit of compression/eq here and there. Put a master limiter on, and it was done.
Hope you like it!