I thought I would share the patches used for each video, so I'll start with the first one today (snatches of dreams).
It's using a single patch, that has been in my community shared patch folder for some time now. But here it is too : 8linesequence.axp (84.6 KB)
It doesn't use any Gpio, but does use midi CC's. CC#97 changes the sequencer/synth line from 1 to 8 (after the 8th it goes back to the first). Each line has a separate table for note information (monophonic) and gate info, and then goes into a simple synth.
It's layering up the different lines that make it interesting.
I've tried to put a few labels on the important stuff, but nothing is complicated.
the different presets are just drum sequence variations (drum volume on CC#7)
I've also made a version of my sequencer object with 3 different CV tables (note, velocity and modwheel), plus gate on and off. It works just as well and allows much more variation in the sequences.
The big problem my small mind can't get by, is that I can't have any decay in my synth sounds, for some reasons (some I get, others a bit less) it doesn't work as expected, with the gate table or something... can't remember what now, but I know I got lost many times, (I even tried doing a table for the enveloppe information, but that didn't work either)
And I would love to have something like it, but polyphonic.
So If anyone ever wants to work on such objects, they can count on me for testing them out like mad.
I'll try and sort out my 3 different patches of the video 2 and put them online soon